Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Orks!

Orks, for the first time in almost 10 years I have finished some of my Orks.  In the last three weeks I have completed 1/2 of the reaming Grots as well as my Big Gunz crew and the last Trukk Boy mob of my Evils Sunz tribe.  The the biggest hang up I have had was that I started the Orks under the old citadel range and several of the colors did not match.  Though using some different techniques I think I have managed to come close enough it won't be noticeable.  I have the Trukk left for this mob, three Nob Bikerz, and a Big Mek on bike with Kustom force field to finish up the force at least until the new codex drops but I think even then I am pretty much done with this faction.  Doing the math I have close to 10000 points and I think that is sufficient.  I want to knock out the last of the stuff for the Evil Sunz in the next couple of weeks and then move on to other things. Until then Happy Hobbying.



Comparison between old paints and new.

No comments:

Post a Comment