Tuesday, June 13, 2023

#6MMPC Week 8- Bing Bang Done

 Yah! I have a post that is being made only a couple of days late instead of a couple of weeks. Go me!

Anyways this week saw me complete some Deathwing Knights form the Wrath of the Soul Forge King kit. I wanted something that was not Black, Red and Gold and these guys checked that box.  I have a Demi Company of Dark Angels already as part of my long stagnant now Fall of Cadia Project and I am adding these guys to that force. I sold the Azreal and the Dark Angels Primaris upgrade bits to a friend and am debating if I am going to be tackling the Chaos side of that set soon or move on to something else.  This week though is going to be one of my least favorite things to tackle Resin.  I have some Forge(ry) World bits for some Phalanx Warders to add to my Horus Heresy Imperial Fists so I can again run a Stone Gauntlet list (I finally just last year got my Breachers done and hadn't even gotten to use that RoW with them.)  I am just debating if I am going to try to knock out all 20 or just paint the 10 I got assembled already and do the other 10 later.

I am finding myself getting slowly back into the hang of painting.  I haven't really stopped but I have found that the excitement level I have for a project determines the quality of the finished project.  These guys went a bit better than some of my other recent projects.  They still have their flaws but I think there are fewer.  

Let's see if I can further reduce the update time for the next post.  Until next time Happy Hobbying!

No comments:

Post a Comment