Friday, October 6, 2023

6MMPC 2023: Progress was furthered.

Okay so second post in about a week, so maybe the ball is rolling.  I definitely got some work down and was fairly excited to knock these out.  As pictured in my last post we have the Thralls and the monstrosity from Iron Kingdoms: Undercity as well as two Ogrun models I had half painted and found in a box of my RPG minis.  This finishes off all of the rank and file models form this set.  I still have the characters left as well as the two BBEG models.  I am counting this as a Joker though.  I also started work on the undead and already finished the Bone Swarms.  I ended up adding glowing eyes after my wife's recommendation even though the artwork does not show them.  I do think it is an improvement in the menacing-ness of them.  This is a brief post and I am hoping to make another one soon with the undead finished.


Until next time Happy Hobbying!

No comments:

Post a Comment