Tuesday, September 29, 2009


Okay so its taken me a couple of days to get around to finally up loading the pics. Well here they are. These are pictures of my Chaos Conclave, an Apocalypse formation using a named Character in this case a Huron Blackheart clone Raben the Black. Also in the formation which can include any number of Lords, Sorcerers and Daemon princes are: Nurgle Lord with Plauge Bringer (the Grim Reaper guy,) Khornate Lord with Blood Feeder, Tzeentchian Sorcerer with Disc of Tzeentch, and finally a Slaaneshi Sorcerer on a Mount of Slaanesh (more like a built in mount as he has been mutated to have the lower body of a snake.)

I had a lot of fun converting these models and the Slaaneshi model is my first time using green stuff to sculpt anything other then hair. It's a hefty unit for Apocalypse coming in at just over 1000 pts. but it was fun to model and fits the story more for my Chaos army Once I get them all painted and based I'll throw the pics up here the Slaaneshi model is already done (one of the things i was doing instead of posting the promised blog entry.)

Well hope you enjoy the pics and feel free to ask me any questions about any of the models that show up on the blog.




1 comment:

  1. You rock honey. Even if the slaaneshi guy is creepy, he's a very well modeled creepy. You should put on a new pic now that he's all painted up.

    ReplyDelete