Monday, August 14, 2017

6MMRC 2017 Week 6: Projects on the Go.

So even with two trips out of town I still managed to get some stuff done.  I finished the Cyclone Missile Launcher Termies to finish out the squad of 10,  I also knocked out a Sergeant, Assault Cannon and one more Termie to finish out a squad of five. 

I also managed to get my Land Speeders striped down, rebuilt and painted as well assembling the one I got with the Ravenwing squadron box I used to do the Command squad.  I also got another 10 Terminators, and two land raiders base coated. to try and knock out before this Wednesday.



I have hopes to knock out a couple more units this week while I am still on Leave.  Next weeks Konor units are Psykers so I am going to see what I can knock out, I have a Voldus, some left over Grey Knight Terminators and a Magi Librarian to try to prime up and get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment