Sunday, September 17, 2017

6MMRC 2017 Week 11: Back to the posting.

So I am back on my timeline for posts (at least for this week.)  Progress was a bit slow, most of the evenings have been taken up with storm recovery.   Also this was a new paint scheme on new models.  All of that said about 1/3 of the Primaris half of Dark Imperium is now complete.  I am very happy with how they turned out.  All the Icons/Squad markings are free hand which while these are a bit rough in parts I am still very happy with.  I have the the Hellblasters partly done as well.



This coming week will see me participating in a Painting challenge at a FLGS.  They are holding an Iron Painter Challenge with their one year anniversary.  It will consist of painting a  Start Collecting Box in 24 hours while in the store.  I have chosen the Nurgle Daemons box to add to my Chaos forces, though it was a close call with Mechanicum.  I am hoping to have my Dark Imperium Box finished by then as well.  The winner gets the price fo a start collecting box in store credit.  My (probably ambitious) goal is to take pictures by the hour as I complete my entry, then post one big write up.  Anyways following the others in the challenge is defiantly helping to keep me going.  Until next week Happy Hobbying all.

No comments:

Post a Comment