Sunday, July 9, 2017

6MMRC 2017 Week 1 Progress

So I am joining in on this years 6MMRC.  I have had much success reducing my Mountain using the last few challenges and hope to do the same this time around.  Progress this week was slow but I managed to finish 4 Primed Cultists and 2 repaints of some cultists I had done during the last years 3MMRC.  I also assembled and did some minor conv3e4rsion work on a new Chaos Lord with Jump Pack for my World Eaters.  I am hoping to get some more stuff done next week, I have the Primaris half of the Dark Imperium set that I am waiting on some Macragge Blue spray to start on, but all the local stores are sold out. I would love to knock out the Lord and my last unit of World Eater Marines to finish that Army out next week, I also found the other 5 cultist for the Autogun squad while looking for something else.

Here they are with our new Camera though with out he light box so lighting kind of sucks.


I also knocked out a commission for a buddy of mine.  So I was busy Hobbying just not all on my Mountain.
 
Happy hobbying all.

No comments:

Post a Comment