Sunday, July 30, 2017

6MMRC 2017 Week 4: Keep Rolling rolling rolling...

So very successful week,  I completed the "Start Collecting" box of Tzeentch Daemons.  So that's 21 Models down.  Sorry for the Crappy photo, I thought I had the focus adjusted right but was just a little off and if I know if I wait to take another one that is in better focus I will miss my post.   I got my first game with them in today as well, we had a combination Fate of Kanor/Charity for a local gamers funeral expenses tourney today.  I finished dead last but mostly because of the Craziness of the Tourney.  You could donate funds to earn different advantages.  I had one player that had Added 500 points to his 1000 point list and another that combined Slannesh Daemons with Eldar.  It was still a good event and the money went to a good cause.

 

Now on to the stuff I got ready for next week, which for the fate of Kanor is Elites choices.  First u[p was the Bike Command Squad I started when I was on Temporary Duty in Guam back in oh about 2011.  So six years later I have finally finished the last 3 member of the squad, the Ancient, and the 2 veterans(previously planned as 2 Melta gunners but in 8th I can only do one and the other is a Sergeant now with a Power Fist.)  I also assembled ten of my AoBR Terminators and a Dreadnaught.  If I manage to get all of this done by next Wednesday that will give me 7 points towards the Campaign. 
 
After I got done with the tourney my Daughter had wanted to play in her pool, since I had to get the Air compressor out anyways and then needed to stay with her while she played I decided to prime and airbrush the first layer of them.  I broke my bottle of paint and it was at the end anyways so I primed up and painted the 2nd Whirlwind form the Suppression force I have had for about as long as the bike squad.  Lets see how much I can get done on them this week.

Until next week Happy Hobbying.

No comments:

Post a Comment