Sunday, November 5, 2017

6MMRC 2017 Weeks 16-18: Overcoming Disappointment

So its been awhile since I managed my weekly post, I attempted to knock out one through the mobile Blogger App but it failed miserably.  Though that is not the disappointment I am referring to in the title.  I have been working over the last couple of weeks to finish my Armies on Parade entry.  I had completed the last few models and then logged on to Facebook to check when the event started.  The first post on their page was  made 12 hours  before to state that Armies on Parade had just started.  Despite having talked to the employee 3 times prior and being told it was on Nov. 5th he had changed it with no notification outside the store to the 4th,  Needless to say I as a little angry but also I am crushed.  Of all the events GW puts on over the course of the year this is the one I am most excited about and have the greatest desire to participate in and this is the 2nd time I have been screwed out of it by a store employee.  So here are several pictures of my entries and some WIP shots of some of the last models for it.











The previous weeks progress was pretty much painting up the Grey Knights for the team tournament.  I got them done and while at the store took a group shot of all of my Grey Knight stuff as well as the last shot being my force for the Tournament.  That is all for now I am not sure what next week will bring as far as projects go.  Until next time Happy Hobbying.




No comments:

Post a Comment